Monday, April 25, 2011

Feedback Booth: Accordion Shaped Penis=Major No-No

This weekend was really tight. I had adventures, saw tons of cool animals, climbed mountains, drawed, worshiped Tiamat, and took pictures of fruity stuff. Here are some:


These carved joints were just hanging out on some birch trees in the complete middle of bumfuck Saint Elsewhere. Literally miles from anything other than cowboys, gay cowboys, cows, and mooses. 

1989. Killer year for young Christopher. I remember getting a Red Huffy bmx that had this stick-shift thing to change the gears. It was the talk of the neighborhood....until it got stolen by the local skid, Brian N. Brian was a bad person. Malicious, ill intent, depraved. All words that spring to mind. Anyways, asshole stole my bike, and when my sister's older headbanger friend Leanne found out about it......oh buddy! She was right pissed. Like....."That fucking goof is going to give your bike back, youunderstandddd!" A day later my bmx was back in the shed, floming, and Brian N is still a mark ass dickhead. That's real beef.




1987. Another killer year, I'm sure...but my only memory from 87' is of a funeral. This duder from my parent's church named Jason. I didn't really know him....he was quite a bit older than me, and died in a car accident. His parents were awesome. Kind of hippy-ish mennonite people typical of the congregation at LMF. The funeral seemed kind of fucked to a little dogg though. So, after the ceremony and the burial or whatever, we went to dinner at the parent's house. They lived on this cool old farm in a super cool house. For dinner we had an entire roasted pig with an apple in it's mouth. It was on the massive dining room table, and even at the age of 5 I couldn't help but think...."that looks like a human being, and we just buried someone, and I feel weird eating this." I'm sure I ate it, I was chubby. After dinner we went downstairs and checked out the deceased son's room. The door to the room was a legit pivoting bookcase that swung out from the wall to reveal the ultimate teenage bone-zone. No windows, posters of motorcycles, fast cars, babes in ultra high-cut g-strings, and videos like Risky Business. True perfection. 



"Chris No"
Finding this was real creepy. Like, wandering through some trees in the middle of an ultra-satanic ghost town, and my name is carved into a tree, clearly by some ancient, inverted kvlt worshiper of beastial warlust. 




Here Be Boxcars



Really feeling the vibe of this barn/gate/inverted nature-worship painting. Not sure what the artist was intending, but it's definitely very very old. Possibly babylonian. 


This juvenile troll was found creedling about on a patch of snow,  clearly having recently been granted the most godless, arcane and grim wisdom from his overlord DAGON. 


Ducks are among my very favourite things, and 
here we have a stylishly attired pair or Hooded Mergansers. Out for a paddle in their new spring finery. I feel like the male has a heavy steampunk vibe. The Common Merganser is actually much less common than the hooded joint. I've never ever seen one, but will lose my mind if I do. 


This is a green-winged teal. Perfect outfit! 


This is a male harlequin duck...not to be confused with a male wood duck. This is the only one I've ever seen. I almost cried. 


This is a mountain goat. I saw my first one of these dudes this weekend too. We were walking up this gross and super steep clear cut and I asked ------ if I could use the binoculars. The first place I looked I saw this asshole! All mangy. Serious nature weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment