Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ask Me About Staying Asleep









Here are more flicks from my friend Gone Fishings' site. The Rambler 'Port Of Beaumont Texas' is such a score. I caught a John Easley from 1984 the other day. Bonerrrrr!!




I've never been a huge fan of most metal. As ripping as bands like Autopsy, Blasphemy, Darkthrone, Celtic Frost etc....were/are, it's never really been my jam. But MARDUK is a different story. I've always loved Marduk, and I think Panzer Division Marduk is the most raging BM record since Deathcrush. 

You know who else rules? 


NEGAZIONE

They never released a slowburn, and had one of the best vocalists in hardcore. Classic band, and you can download some HERE

Speaking of awesome vocalists.....



URBAN WASTE

My all-time favourite hardcore band, bar-none. The vocals on the UW 7" are so blown-out and shredding that it almost hurts to listen to it, especially on Ignorant, the first UW song I heard, courtesy of Shay, many moons ago. It always surprises me when people who are into punk or hardcore don't know about these dudes....shit is SEMINAL!

Here's a video:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiNydAkt4m8

Here's a download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bmwzsfsu3a1

No comments:

Post a Comment