Sunday, May 22, 2011

Go-it-go-it-go, it-do-it-do-it-do/Look at my wild restless body




I've been into T-ara for a minute now. On Mother's day me and Peggy, and a special friend went to the Westender for dinner, and I finally asked an actual Korean what the name of the band was who sang the "go-it-go-it-go" song was. T-ara! There are tons of other awesome Kpop bands, but I think T-ara  and DalShabet are the best. They're like the Pipettes but not middle-aged English byrds. Peggy really liked the Korean food, and got  more than a bit drunk on Chum Churum, which, as is the custom with most Korean things, is the cutest name for a punishing alcoholic beverage.

Click HERE to see T-ara, and HERE to see DalShabet.

Possibly the cutest any human has ever been, ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment