Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Complete and Total Baldness/Nag Champa/Ripping Metalum

I will be completely and totally bald in a couple of years, tops. I'm already well on my way, despite having the longest hair I've had in years. Eventually I'll just embrace it, but for now I'm fighting it with all I've got. I want one ultra huge dreadlock coming out of the top of my head, like the dude from Steel Pulse or whatever....this fool......


Obviously my dread will be blonde, and I'm not asian.....nor would I ever be caught dead in a salmon hued shirt. Ughhhh. 

Been listening to this while I run lately.....


Click here to here to watch a video. 


I think the Vancouver goth craze is kind of done, but how tight would it be to show up at a friend's house warming party in this? Oppressively cool.

On the nonsense tip, I saw the following creatures this past weekend:





John Waters > Life

No comments:

Post a Comment