Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Scrubz

Here are some bands I've been listening to lately(Click the names to see videos):




I've loved these dudes since I saw their video for North Facing Window on The Wedge. They've got a few stinkers for sure, but Kombinator and Winning Hearts are true gems. 





Slept on this band during my teenage years for some reason. They've also got some snooze-fest shit, but more hits than misses. I accidentally typed Superchink into the above link, then erased it.




A band I never slept on. Integrity has aged well for a relatively cut-rate 90's hardcore band. 






I've never heard a bad Morphine song. A two stringed bass, a saxophone, drums, and lots of heroin. Oh, and an on-stage overdose/death. 






Thanks to Zach for showing me this band. I like the later records too, when they went from being awesome looking skins to looking like a bunch of new wave fruits. Real good band.






First heard these dudes on the Ataque Sonoro comp "A Network Of Friends." I'm not all that into records right now, but I would pay top dollar for this one. 





Err....

No comments:

Post a Comment